Minimum Age for Enrolment
Please note, the minimum age for enrolment on Short Courses at Jeffrey The Natural Builder (JTNB) is 18 years at the course start date.
Application Process, Payment and Fees
- Applications are only accepted via our online booking service.
- Full payment of fees must be made at the time of enrolments, and cannot be made retrospectively.
- JTNB will not reserve spaces on any course pending receipt of an application and payment.
Cancellation of Courses and Changes to Courses, by JTNB
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel courses. Reasons for this may be, but not restricted to, low enrolment numbers, weather warnings and teacher availability.
- Publicised course teachers (web and print form) may be subject to change due to teacher unavailability. Where there is a change in teacher, JTNB will endeavour to give as much notice as possible in advance of individual classes or the course start date.
- We may be required to cancel an individual class at short notice. Reasons for this may be, but not limited to, teacher absence, weather warnings, or unforeseen building/facility issues. Wherever possible we will endeavour to offer a replacement class.
JTNB is not responsible for any additional costs you may have incurred, including costs for travel or accommodation, as a result of cancelled courses, classes or changes to courses made by JTNB.
Cancellations and Refunds – Student Cancellations
- Once you have made payment toJTNB as part of the application process, you are deemed to have a contract with JTNB. You have the right to cancel this contract with us. The cancellation period will expire at the end of 14 days after you have made payment.
- In the event that you wish to cancel or amend your course place, please see below for an overview of our policy:
|Date of Withdrawal||Fee Refund|
|More than 30 days before the course start date||We will refund all fees paid by you, minus the card transaction fees.|
|Between 30 and 14 days before the course start date||We will refund 50% of the fees paid by you, minus the card transaction fees.|
|Less than 14 days before the course start date||No refund will be made for any fees paid by you.|
- Please note the below exceptional circumstances, where any requests for a refund outwith the 14 day cancellation period will be considered on a case-by-case basis:
- You can demonstrate extenuating personal circumstances which prohibit you from attending (for example, serious illness and bereavement.) Please note that supporting evidence may be requested.
- Please note you must inform us of your decision to cancel in a clear statement by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations and Refunds – Cancellation by Us
- We may cancel your course place if we fail to recruit our minimum level of enrolments or if circumstances beyond our reasonable control prevent us from delivering it.
- At the time of course cancellation, we will offer you an alternative course (subject to their being places available) or refund in full the fees paid by you.
- Following cancellation of individual classes, if we are unable to provide a replacement class or you are unable to attend a replacement class, we will provide a refund at the end of the course equivalent to the value of the lost class, based on the course fee you have paid.
In the event that a refund is made, reimbursements to you will be processed using the following method:
|Original Payment Method||Reimbursement Method|
|Credit/debit card (online or in person)||Same card as payment, unless the card has expired, in which case BACS|
|Gift voucher||Gift voucher|
We will endeavour to process refunds as quickly as possible, but please be aware that due to factors out with JTNB’s control, it may take up to 3 weeks.
- Course fees do not include books, etc. Please check course details on our website for the most up to date information regarding additional materials that may be required. We advise against purchasing any materials in advance of the course commencing, as any associated costs are not the responsibility of JTNB and are purchased at your own risk should the course be cancelled.